SnowPure has provided EDI technology to the pharmaceutical and medical markets since 1987. We have installations in over 75 countries including the United States, India, Europe, Japan, Argentina, and China.
Our electrodeionization and UV products are integral components in validated installations that comply with the harmonized USP (US Pharmacopoeia), JP (Japanese Pharmacopoeia), and EP (European Pharmacopoeia) standards for PW (Purified Water) and WFI (Water for Injection).
Our specialty products are also used in the preparation of dialysate for hemodialysis (kidney dialysis). Our EDI-based approach dialysis product significantly reduces endotoxins, XL-DER™, while further purifying the water for hemodialysis.
SnowPure’s technologies regularly replace and complement traditional non-membrane processes like “resin deionization” and distillation. By utilizing EDI in the purified water process, our customers achieve improved performance and control over your USP process, at a reduced operating cost.
The products used in these applications are:
- Electropure™ XL-SR (with triclamp sanitary fittings)
- Electropure™ XL-HTS (high temperature stable)
- Electropure™ XL-DER (dialysis endotoxin removal)
- Electropure™ EXL (with triclamp sanitary fittings)
- Electropure™ EXL-HTS (high temperature stable)
- SPUV (novel, energy-efficient, compact)