Excellion™ by SnowPure
SnowPure’s Excellion™ ion-exchange membranes are uniquely designed for e-coat paints, electrodialysis (ED), electrochemical separations, deionization processes, and are used in SnowPure’s own electrodeionization (EDI) modules.
- Made with a non-solvent process so there is zero residual solvent
- All materials are FDA CFR-21 compliant (statement available by request)
- Polypropylene binder
- Patented process: US6,503,957 and US6,716,888 plus foreign patents
Uses and Applications
- Electrodeposition paint processes (anode and cathode protection); Excellion™ has been approved by ACT Laboratories for PPG’s e-coat paints
- Electrodialysis ED (salt separation)
- Electrochemical separations
- Deionization of whey, antifreeze, and other process streams
- Including many more markets and applications
- Cation: I-100 (Strong acid functionality, supplied Na+ form)
- Anion: I-200 (Strong base, Type 1 functionality, supplied as Cl- form)
For Excellion™ technical specifications click Excellion Specification Sheet.
- SnowPure will custom-formulate and manufacture ion-exchange membranes
Contact SnowPure for information regarding special applications and products.
Membranes are key components of today’s high-technology chemical-free water and process separations. Our ExcellMembranes™ products can be deployed across many markets and process applications.