ExcellNano nanofiltration NF membranes are uniquely designed for special process separations.
- Unique 2- or 3-layer chemistry
- 3-layer NF has a smooth, hydrophilic thin film microscopic surface
- 3-layer NF is lower fouling than 2-layer
- Spiral-wound flat sheet
Uses and Applications
- Separate divalent ions from monovalent ions
- Concentrate metal ions
- Separate organics from aqueous salt streams
- Separate proteins from supernatant
- Purify acids for reuse
- Purifying NaCl brine
- Desalting and concentrating used antifreeze
- Removing sulfate SO4 from produced water before reinjection
- Lithium brine purification
- Treating Copper and other mining waste for discharge to surface water
- … and hundreds of others
Contact us for more information on nanofiltration NF membranes for custom applications.
Membranes are key components of today’s high-technology chemical-free water and process separations. Our ExcellMembranes™ products can be deployed across many markets and process applications. ExcellMembranes™ include high silica rejection RO, laboratory RO, specialty NF membranes, specialty UF membranes, and Excellion ion exchange IX membranes.